Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Joys of Childhood...



When I was younger, there was nothing I loved more than Art. I LOVE art. Getting markers, crayons, pastels, paper, or anything else that had to do with art on my birthday or Christmas was like a dream come true. I can't count the amount of coloring contests I entered...

I have been given the opportunity this year to teach an after school art class for 3-6 grade students. Thus I have taken some time out of my hectic schedule to return to my childhood love and explore art once again. My sister-in-law Marina teaches an art class out of her home once a week and she has shared some cool ideas with me. In-between conference sessions today, we had a little "art hour." Here are some of the projects that resulted. Doesn't the self portrait look just like me!




4 comments:

  1. Cute stuff! I never even knew you were artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool projects!!

    Hey, I need your email address to send you a calendar order form. Thanks SO MUCH for buying one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's me again...you left your mailing address on my blog, but I need your email address to email you an order form. Does that work?

    ReplyDelete