Tuesday, November 23, 2010

First time to Arches



Okay... so it was not the first time for ME to go to arches, but it was the first time for Paul. Since he grew up in New Hampshire, he had never been to any of the National Parks in Utah. I couldn't let this be the case considering I grew up with Arches practically in my backyard, so we decided to take a little trip. We spent the day hiking and enjoying the beauty of the red rock before heading to my home town of Monticello for the night. It was fun to see a lot of family. We stayed a night and went to church before heading back up north. It was a great trip!!




5 comments:

  1. Wow! These pictures are beautiful! It looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two make the arches look even better!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I do love a good road trip! So I just caught up on your blog & I didn't see anything about your shoes...hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures, Jessie! I'm glad you guys had such a good time in Boston, too! That is really great :) One adventure after another for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Paul are so cute together! I need DETAILS! Email me the goods, sister!!

    ReplyDelete