Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ice Cream Social Bonanza


As many of you know, I am going to Uganda this summer through a volunteer program called HELP International. I will be there for six weeks and will be working on projects that will help empower people there. To try to fundraise some money to cover the numerous expenses involved, I am throwing a large ice cream bash! Imagine cold stone, home made style! It's going to be great!

As part of the fundraiser, we will be collecting $10 per person at the door. It goes directly to the non-profit organization and it goes to subsidize the expenses of the trip as well as towards the program projects in country.

The clubhouse has a ton of space with a nice fireplace and chatting area to mix and mingle. There will also be a indoor basketball court and a theater room for those who are interested!

Directions to the Belle Monet Clubhouse:

Take exit #275 off the freeway. If coming from the south, turn right. If coming from the north, turn left. Turn left at the first stoplight, then take the first right once on that road. Turn right on Sam White Lane and Belle Monet Condos will be on the right hand side. Take the second entrance and drive to the back of the parking lot. Don't park in any spots that have a number on it. Make sure it says visitor to avoid being towed.

Thanks and I hope to see you there! Feel free to bring friends, but please let them know it is a fundraiser!! Let me know if you can make it so I know how much ice cream and toppings to get! Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. How amazingly fun! And I wish that I could help you out with it all.....unfortunately I'll be down in St. George on the 9th for a quick Easter break. But best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie - I wish I could come! But I would love to donate! Send me your address! I want to see lots and lots of pictures of this awesome adventure you are going on! You are wonderul!!
    Love ya! Pearl

    ReplyDelete