Saturday, April 9, 2011

"We Don't Need No Stinkin' Truck"



So I finally purchased a table and chair set for my backyard. My roommates went with me and we were super stoked. However, the chairs wouldn't fit inside my car. We tried to think of friends that had a truck that could help us out. However, we decided we didn't need a truck. We are three incredible girls and all we needed was a little twine! Luckily I have a bike rack on top of my car, so we had something to tie the chairs to.

So there we were, parked directly in front of the doors at Big Lots with my roommate Aly yelling things like... "Anyone know how to tie a knot?" People would drive by really slow with their windows down laughing at us. The people walking into the store also thought it was pretty funny. As we drove home, Jen and Aly had both arms out the window holding on to the chairs to be safe. We were quite the spectacle, but the table and chairs made it home! It was awesome!

We don't need no "stinkin" truck!



1 comment:

  1. Love it! Always an adventure. We too have been able to transport the unthinkable with our little Civic :) A great car!

    ReplyDelete