Thursday, November 3, 2011

Shower of all Showers...



Do you see those mini wedding cakes above? SO CUTE! They even had their very own individual wedding ring attached!

I'm pretty much just the luckiest girl ever. My sister Jody flew into town to throw me the best bridal shower imaginable. There were so many who came to support me and I felt so loved. Two of my sister-in-laws also drove down from Washington for the big event. It was incredible. They went all out and made the day so memorable.

My mom and sister Jody (the mastermind behind it all)


Fun gift boxes for all who attended








One of my best friends Rebekah and her sweet Grace


Callie (a dear friend who drove all the way from Idaho) and Kari (my roommate)


Tami Lewis (cousin) and Aunt Nedra... they came all the way from Monticello


They made me wear the bride sash and veil. I felt silly at first, but it was really rather fun


Opening up gifts... I got many scandalous ones, which was SO much fun!






Scott's mom and many of his sisters and sisters-in-law came


My cousin Trisdan, who I haven't seen in years... what a great surprise!


Cousin Ashley and Aunt Donna


Great friend Kim Winterton

3 comments:

  1. Wow! They did a great job with the shower! You totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Wish I could have been there......I do scandalous gifts QUITE well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a blast...Jody knows how to through a good bash :) Wish I could have been there!!

    ReplyDelete