Monday, November 14, 2011

Thirty isn't so bad...



Many people would prefer to skip or avoid their thirtieth birthday, but I was excited for it to come. I am excited to be thirty. A new decade to create a lot of new memories! The day started out with a few wonderful surprises from my students. Then my wonderful Scott stopped by and brought me beautiful flowers, lunch and treats to share with all of my students. Then that blessed man stayed and graded papers for a couple of hours.







When I got home from work, Scott was there to take me to dinner at PF Changs with just the two of us. Then we joined up with our good friends Kari and Tyler to go bowling. Scott and I had never been bowling together before, so this was a special treat.













When we got home from bowling, we had cake. Not just any cake, but a cake that Scott made. My favorite birthday cake... cherry chip with cherry flavored icing. I was so impressed with his cake making skills. He worked so hard on it.

I know that at this point you are all thinking what a wonderful man I have, but it gets better. He bought me some Burt's Bee's exfoliating scrub and lotion and he washed my feet and gave me the best foot rub in the world. He knows I love foot rubs. My day was perfect.







Thank you Scott for the best birthday ever!

2 comments:

  1. Happy B-day! Don't know how I missed your bridals, but they are beautiful. LOVE those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great man! The best part is that he graded papers. Logan can tell him how much more of that he can look forward to! :) You guys obviously have such a great relationship---and it will only get better once you're married! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete