Saturday, December 12, 2009

Uganda here I come...




So it's true... I am going to Uganda next summer for six weeks as a service volunteer. My friend Kim Hall is going with me and I couldn't be more thrilled. I have always wanted to do such a thing and who knows if I will ever have the opportunity again. We are going with a company called HELP International that was started by a few BYU professors ten years ago. Our responsibilities will range from working with kids in schools, to construction, to health education for adults. I can't wait. What a life-changing opportunity.





6 comments:

  1. Have fun! You will be fabulous there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing opportunity! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so jealous!!! I've always wanted to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for Jess! :) Here comes another snapfish photo book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not been a good commenter lately but I'm still checking on ya. Wow. You are in for an adventure. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessie, I am so excited for you! And, how fun that you are going with Kim! Sounds like the experience of a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete