Sunday, May 2, 2010

House to a Home

I recently made a comment stating that all I need to turn my house into a home, is a piano. Ahhh... the transformation has been made!! My old roommate and friend owns a piano and needed a home for it. She knew I would take care of it and she knew I loved to play, so she asked if I would "store" it at my house for a while. Boy was I thrilled! I rented a piano with my roommates last year and have truly missed not having one since I moved to PG. My house is now a home. I sit down and play daily and am finally able to get practice time in to improve my playing. I would love to officially take lessons again...

6 comments:

  1. that is so true, I only the play the piano a little bit but it really does make a house a home. so awesome you have one now

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is it that I didn't even realize that you played??

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right! A piano makes a big difference. Glad that all worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just slightly jealous....*sigh* But I'll have a piano here soon, and then we should get together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved it when you guys got that piano :D It was so nice to have concerts in my own home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jess,

    I'm glad to hear you have a piano! There is nothing like hav'n music in your home!

    I love reading about your adventures! Keep postin!
    Love,
    Amy J.

    ReplyDelete