Monday, June 6, 2011

Beginning of Summer Barbeque

To celebrate the start of summer, I threw my first backyard bbq!! I recently bought my own grill and a fun patio set of chairs with an umbrella and we figured it was time to utilize them. The evening was a fantastic success. It was just the start to many wonderful summer barbeques!


I actually bought a pretty small grill, so Josh brought his big one over as well. They cooked some burgers on his and we did all of the hot dogs on mine. It was a great system. Here is Jake, Kari and Trent lining up for some good grub!

Gina, Blake, Megan, Michelle and Katie...



This picture is one of my favorites. I love these girls so much!

This picture is hilarious in my mind. Jen posed us all and told us how to stand to catch our most flattering side. I do have to admit that I like how the picture turned out! Thanks Jen! Ha ha...
Scott and I like to hang out with these four (Jen, Josh, Craig and Morgan) a lot. We started taking pictures and got a little bit silly...

They weren't pleased when we tried to take their cookies away for the photo... ha ha...

Check out that smolder... you think they got that from Flynn Ryder?




My friend Danielle came down from Salt Lake to join us. She is one of my three "biker chick" friends that I go to Moab with. One of my favorite people!

What a great night!!

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could have been there!!! Love the Flynn Ryder smolder! Just saw that movie for the first time this week....loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your backyard looks awesome, as do you! Wish we could be bbqing it up with you...I am coming to UT for the 4th! I WANT/NEED TO SEE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete