Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"Master Jensen"



So I did it. I finally did it! Yesterday was my thesis defense and I passed with flying colors. It couldn't have gone better had I planned it myself and that includes the feedback I received from my committee. I can't believe I have really made it to this point. It feels so liberating. I graduate in August.

The pictures show some of the folks who came to see my presentation...

Some good friends who came to support me


Mom Plessman and Kristy


Wendy and I... Wendy defended the day before me and also passed!


My mom and two of my brothers also came to support me


What a great day!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I was growing tired of being the only Master around here... (Master Speed Scrabble and Frisbee Golf player counts for something, right? I mean, besides my geekiness level?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!! I bet that feels so great to be DONE! Congrats, what a wonderful accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS! wAHOO! I love the bangs, the running trip and the adventures! Good for you-I am so glad you're doing well and look great and happy!
    love ya tons,
    monique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Job Jess, that is quite an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS! I knew you would pass with flying colors! You are amazing. I'm proud of you! P.S. Check your email I just sent you our pedi pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah jess!!! you are incredible. also, i really love your hair long. it's way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey congrats lady! That is exciting stuff. I love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessie...CONGRATS!!! You did it!!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so great Jessie! All that hard work is finally done. Now, back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hurray! You are amazing is so many ways! I wish I could have been there to cheer you on too! I really need to see you (sooner than later) I hope our paths cross again soon!

    ReplyDelete