Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fun in the kitchen...



I babysat my nieces and nephews last night so Joe and Julie could go out. I noticed as I was cooking dinner that there were some bananas that were getting to that point of not being very edible anymore... I then noticed there were some nice large zucchini from my brothers garden sitting on the counter as well...

Suffice it to say, we made banana and zucchini muffins. The kitchen smelled so good. The girls were great helpers and Ashton quickly volunteered to be the official camera man. His video dialogue is hilarious!

Ashton was not only the camera man, but the music man. He made sure we were well supplied with good songs.


Abby just enjoyed watching us dance and sing around the kitchen


Haley was pretty proud of the muffins


Annemerie struck a few poses every once in a while


Ashton's dialogue to this video is hilarious!


I love having family so close.

5 comments:

  1. They were delicious! I am lookin at the zucchinis on the counter wishing for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure they love having you close too, Jessie. Can anyone say "free babysitter"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Yum! I love banana and zucchini bread/muffins! I love the video, that added a nice touch. You look like a very fun babysitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was cute. I can't believe how big Joe & Julie's kids are getting.

    ReplyDelete