Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Best Friends Wedding



Wow. In another four months, Kristy and I would have been roommates for 5 years. Who would have thought? It was just happen stance that we moved in with one another in the first place, but we became great friends and have stuck together every since. It is really odd not having her around and I miss her terribly, but I couldn't be any happier for her. Here are some photos of the great day!

Every year Kristy and I lived together, we lived with two different girls. Here are three of our roommates, from three different years that we lived together.


Kristy and Ryan


Kristy and I at her reception


I have become very close to Kristy's family over the years. This is with her mom "Pearl", and her sisters Alisha and Lindsey


It rained the morning of her wedding, but we thought the umbrellas added character to the photos


After my first week back at work, having tons of company and graduating, I was a little bit tired at the wedding festivities. I feel asleep at the wedding luncheon. It's a wonder I didn't fall over, but everyone got quite a kick out of it!

4 comments:

  1. I cannot believe you feel asleep like that! that is too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like someone had a wee bit too much of the old wedding punch...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gotta catch some when you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hilarious that you fell asleep! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete