Saturday, August 22, 2009

"Master Jensen" Part 2


So I am now officially Master Jensen. I defended my thesis back in June, but I am now official on BYU's records as having a Master's Degree. I thought this day would never come... literally. There were times I didn't think I'd make it through, but that small little fact made graduation day even more sweet. Both of my parents came, as did three of my siblings and their families. It was a big deal for me to have family there and I am so grateful I was able to have so many loved ones there to celebrate with me.

It was especially special to have my sister there. She drove down with three kids, one of which is only 4 weeks old.


One of the professors from the Education Department


After commencement, I went to a dinner at the Hinckley Center with three other girls who graduated from my cohort.


My friend Clay also graduated. We ran into each other as we were lining up to enter the Marriott Center.


Mom got the flower lei's for me


The girls loved wearing them!


I'm so grateful for all of those who have supported me the last three years in my pursuits to get a higher education. I couldn't have done it on my own.

5 comments:

  1. Does that mean we get a cut of your increased paychecks? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I am so happy for you. You have had a busy summer! I am still waiting to see som pictures of the Costa Rica get away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome!! Was the picture with the professor Prof. Egan? He looks like a Bishop I had summer freshman year. Your family is so supportive. That is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so impressed. Good for you! What an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete