Saturday, May 23, 2009

Light at the End of the Tunnel...

I started my Master's program at BYU the summer of 2006. Yes, three years ago. Well, this week I turned all five chapters of my thesis in for my data review next week. At the data review I will get some feedback and we will schedule the date for my actual defense. I sometimes have to pinch myself to believe that I have really made it to this point. It has been a really long three years. I have had many extremely late night and even more early mornings. However, the light at the end of the tunnel is starting to get a little brighter. I am scheduled to graduate August 13 and 14th! It is going to feel awfully weird to "just" teach next year. I am not going to know what to do myself... ha ha, who am I kidding. I'm sure I'll fill it up with something else pretty quick...

Last week some of the girls in my masters cohort and I had a little get together lunch. We haven't seen much of each other since we finished formal class. You make close bonds when you experience such a program together. It was fun to see everyone...


4 comments:

  1. congrats!! that is so awesome. That is a great thing to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie, I love your blog! That's so great that you are defending soon and graduating in August!!! Wahoo! You're almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a new blog background. Very fun. And congrats on your masters - also very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are always accomplishing such great things! Congrats Jessie! I'm sooo excited- only 3 days left:)

    ReplyDelete