Sunday, May 17, 2009

Things you see in Provo on Sunday Afternoon... Part 3

I met at Kim's house for our usual Sunday hot coco loco this evening and I saw another thing you would only see in Provo...

Instead of just sitting outside her apartment to talk, we decided to go on a walk since it was such a beautiful day. As we were walking around her neighborhood, we saw a advertisement written with chalk on the sidewalk... see below...






I started laughing so hard! At first, I thought... are you kidding? Are you really advertising a visiting teaching orientation on the sidewalk with chalk? How odd is that... Then as we kept walking and we passed 2 or 3 ward prayers congregating on lawns and I saw everyone out on blankets in front of their apartments and I thought... why not? Everyone walks to class everyday. They will probably have much better attendance strictly due to that bit of side walk chalk. Some things you will see only in Provo...

Many mock Provo, but it is a special place. A place with a bubble, but maybe a bubble isn't always half bad... I wonder what I will see next week... stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. Okay, funny. Of course I had to check your blog history to find the other 2 - also funny! Love the cute blog - another orange in your life. Thanks for being my newest blog buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These 'only in provo' posts are hilarious, thanks for keeping up with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these posts, it makes me miss Provo when I read them. Provo/BYU has a special place in my heart because that is where I met so many awesome friends like you!!!

    ReplyDelete