Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just one more entry about snowshoeing...



So I know that 2 or my last three entries have been about snowshoeing, but I couldn't resist writing one more. I will try to refrain from writing about our next few trips, but this one had to be written. This past weekend I went snowshoeing again... the ironic thing is that I did the same trail as I did last week. However, it is one of my favorite trails and this week I took some different friends. Friends who haven't had the joy of experiencing the wonders of the Tibble Fork Trail. I am amazed at the joy it brings me. I know I have become an avid fan of snowshoeing when my first thought when I see snow start to fall, is "when can I make it to the trails?" Here are some photos from our President's Day trip.


This one is just as it started snowing, yet everything was so still.




Making our way down the trail...



This one shows how deep the snow was in places...

No comments:

Post a Comment