Sunday, February 22, 2009

Trampoline Heaven





So for those of you who have never been to "Jump On It," I highly suggest it. You have to initially get over the smell of sweaty bodies and stinky feet, but once you do, it is well worth the ride. Imagine one large warehouse room full of nothing but trampolines back to back to back... Trampoline Heaven.

I spent hour after hour jumping on a trampoline when I was little. In fact, my dad once sold trampolines, so we would sometime have more than one set up in our backyard at the same time. However, still not quite the same effect as this. It was incredible! Here are some pictures and video to show the excitement. Notice the height in some of the videos. So much fun!

Crack the egg at it's finest!


It takes me back to when I was a kid...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the good old days on the tramp. We did spend a lot of time on that thing. It was always hard to play crack the egg with you because of the way you could fold your legs.
    I have seen "Jump on It" several times on our way to Scott's parents and thought it sounded like a fun store. I thought it was just a purchase store not a place to actually go jump! We will have to try it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete