Sunday, March 1, 2009

Homemade gift...

So my friend Rachel has a friend who makes incredible homemade gifts. This so called friend put up a blog offering something homemade to the first 5 people who responded with the catch that they too had to make the same offer. So I couldn't resist the chance for a homemade gift from Rachel. The last gift I received from Rach (also homemade) was a poem she wrote about me and nicely typed for my birthday. It's amazing that the seemingly simple gifts are the ones that mean the most.

However, due to my responding to her blob, I committed myself to providing the same service. So the first five people who respond will receive some sort of homemade gift. Now I don't claim to be like Rachel's friend who makes absolutely incredible things, but I have a few tricks up my sleeves. If you don't live near me, please include your address! If you do respond, don't forget that you need to provide the same offer for others! :) Happy serving!

3 comments:

  1. Any gift with the "Jessie" tag has to be wonderful! Thanks for letting me 'play' with you tonight, I love your guts!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I suddenly have tons of free time cause I only have one working leg for awhile, and would love to serve other people too! And I would love a Jessie Jensen surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally my night! I find your blog PLUS I get a free homemade gift from you! Wow, I am one incredibly lucky woman.

    ReplyDelete