Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ward Talent Show


Wow, for those of you who are now married and are no longer having the "single" experience, I thought I'd give you a little trip back to the days of ward talent shows in the single realm. It is quite an experience. I participated by playing a piano song that I composed at the age of 12. It's really quite a masterpiece entitled "Arabian Calico Cats." Yes, the title says it all. I have included a few videos showing some of the extreme talents. Good times.

This is a video of Brother Jacobs doing a lip-sinc... It was hilarious! Brother Jacobs was the director of the original Johnny Lingo. He is quite the guy!



This video is Kristy's boyfriend Ryan doing a squat with his roommate Ian on his shoulder... Ian is not a small boy...


This next video wasn't a part of the talent show, but after us having some fun afterwards... it shows that I am not a very talented dancer. The guy I am dancing with is actually a really good country dancer, but I have much to be desired. Check out the ending dip!

5 comments:

  1. Incredible talent! I'm quite impressed with the variety of it all, especially your dip at the end of your dance :)

    And yes, I would be interested in joining a book club :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's an impostor at your Ward Talent Show. Sneaky, sneaky, Kim...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness---you are all together! How fun! It is so great to hear how you are doing and see fun pictures of everyone! Love your guts,
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sneaky, sneaky aye? Kim's pretty much a part of my ward, kind of like I am a part of yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha! I love Orem College 3rd! I had no idea that Bro. Jacobs had that kind of talent. Remember when he had us over and showed us his elephant "foot" stool? That was so nasty! good times

    ReplyDelete