Sunday, March 15, 2009

Never be surprised by the things you see in Provo on a Sunday afternoon... Part 2.

So I am very disappointed to say that I don't have a picture to display this time, but I was intrigued by another thing I saw today... another form of transportation that I can confidently say you wouldn't see anywhere outside of Provo Utah.

I was on my way to my friend Kim's house today and I saw a guy heading home from church. He wasn't in a car, and he wasn't walking... but he was in a full suit, with backpack on, riding a unicycle. Yes, that's right, a unicycle. Do people really own those? I guess the real questions, is do people really ride those? Apparently in Provo they do... He was trying to maneuver his way past a group of walkers as he went through the crosswalk. It was the funniest looking thing I've seen in a while. I probably could have gotten a picture even though I was driving, but I was laughing so hard I couldn't pull it out fast enough.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder how he gets around when he's on a date...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness lady-how are you?! I have thought about you sooo much and lost touch with you forever ago. I just saw your blog cause of my sisters-yay! I am going to become your best stocker! Love your guts!
    Monique

    ReplyDelete