Monday, March 30, 2009

I've joined the ranks...


Wow... that is one good looking bike...

So I finally broke down and joined the ranks of the road bikers. I have been a huge fan of mountain biking for years now... (thanks to my brother Joe) and have wanted to get into road biking for some time. I finally did it! I found a steal of a deal on KSL.com. I got a 2009 Trek Madone, full carbon, full ultegra components, and bladed spokes. It is virtually brand new, but I got it for about a grand cheaper than it would have cost me in the stores. It felt like Christmas... I couldn't wipe the smile from my face. Now I just need to get used to the toe clip shoes... I've already got a few good trips planned!

4 comments:

  1. Jessie that is awesome!! What a great deal too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You understand what this means, right? Now you're legally obligated to shave your legs!!! Sucker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Mountain biking sounds awesome! My dad and sis love it. Good for you! What trips are you going on. I will check my planner, but I think June 6th will be a great day to get together with you and Calli. I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete